- BELIEVE: “…whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16);
- REPENT: “The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance” (2 Peter 3:9);
- CONFESS: “…whoever confesses Me before men, him the Son of Man also will confess before the angels of God” (Luke 12:8);
- BE BAPTIZED: “For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ” (Galatians 3:27);
- BE FAITHFUL: “…Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life” (Revelation 2:10).